The Likes God respects your privacy, for this reason we want to be as transparent as possible about the data we collect and store.
What information does thelikesgod collect and why?
To carry out your order we do require you to give us certain information. As well as this we store other data to prevent fraudulent orders, this data includes:
- Your Email Address – This is required as part of the order process and we need this to give you status updates on any orders placed. Further to this if you accept to receive “promos and product updates” we may also use the email address to send you promotions and latest product updates.
- A Social network username or URL – This is required to process your order.
- Any order notes you leave – In case you want to let us know any special requirements about your order.
- IP Address – IP Address is stored when an order is placed, we use this information to help stop fraud orders.
- Date / Time order was placed.
If you make a payment through PayPal we may collect the following information:
- PayPal account first and last name – The payers full name
- Your PayPal Email Address – The PayPal email account address
- Payment type – Whether the payment was instant or is pending
- PayPal Transaction ID – This helps us locate the payment you made via PayPal
- Transaction fee – How much it has cost to process the payment
If you make a comment or leave a review on a product we collect:
- The name you entered
- The star rating of the review (if it’s a review)
- The comment or review you left
- Your IP address
- The date plus time you left the comment/review
If we choose not to approve your comment or review then the data will be deleted within 30 days, should your comment or review be approved it will be available for you and anyone accessing this website to see.
How to get a copy, delete or update the data we hold.
If you want to get access to any data we hold on you or change / delete this data, then please contact us at the “contact” page on this website, alternatively email us at email@example.com.
How we store your data.
We will only store your data if we still require it, as soon as your data isn’t required it will be deleted permanently.
Transfer of data abroad.
When your order is placed, we might send your ordered package (quantity and what you ordered) as well as your social network website address (URL) that you provided to a supplier that’s abroad.
Last updated: 25th May 2018
- When you add an item to the cart.
- When you checkout or place an order.
How to contact us
If you want to get in contact, you can do this via the contact form located on the contact page on this website, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to queries within 30 days.